Performance Tables 2022
Our Performance – Headlines 2022
EYFS pupils are assessed at the end of their time in FS. They are assessed against a variety of criteria and receive a judgement of ‘Good Level of Development’ (GLD) if they meet these criteria.
GLD- % of pupils achieving GLD in 2021/2022 was 60%.
Year 1 pupils are screened to assess their phonic level of understanding. If they do not pass in Y1 they are retested in Y2.
Year 1 Phonics:
- 71% passed the Phonics Screening Check in 2021/2022.
In Year 2, 82% of pupils have now passed the Phonics Screening Check.
Attainment-% of pupils reaching the expected standard
Year 2 end of KS 2021/2022
- 68% Reading with 23% achieving greater depth standard
- 67% Writing with 9% achieving greater depth standard
- 70% Maths with 16% achieving greater depth standard
KS1 combined at or above expected standard 61%
Progress of pupils between KS1 and KS2.
Progress Measures for KS2 in 2021/22 were:
- Awaiting national publication
Attainment- % of pupils reaching the expected standard:
- 84% reading
- 80% writing
- 84% mathematics
- 78% spelling, punctuation & grammar
Key Stage 2 combined at or above the expected standard is 62%
Attainment- % of pupils reaching a higher standard:
- 18% reading
- 9% writing
- 31% maths
- 24% spelling, punctuation & grammar
Key Stage 2 combined above the expected standard is 7%
Average Scaled Scores
Average scaled scores for:
Grammar, punctuation and spelling 106
Follow the link below for the DfE Performance Tables for Rushden Primary Academy: