Our Performance – Headlines 2023
EYFS pupils are assessed at the end of their time in FS. They are assessed against a variety of criteria and receive a judgement of ‘Good Level of Development’ (GLD) if they meet these criteria.
GLD: The % of pupils achieving GLD in 2022/2023 was 63%.
Year 1 pupils are screened to assess their phonic level of understanding. If they do not pass in Y1 they are retested in Y2.
Year 1 Phonics:
- 70% passed the Phonics Screening Check in 2022/2023.
- In Year 2, 90% of pupils have now passed the Phonics Screening Check.
Attainment-% of pupils reaching the expected standard
Year 2 end of KS 2022/2023
- 72% Reading with 22% achieving greater depth standard
- 65% Writing with 13% achieving greater depth standard
- 74% Maths with 22% achieving greater depth standard
- 61% achieved in Reading, Writing and Maths combined with 7% at greater depth standard
Progress of pupils between KS1 and KS2.
Progress Measures for KS2 in 2022/23 were:
Attainment- % of pupils reaching the expected standard:
- 72% reading
- 83% writing
- 74% mathematics
- 81% spelling, punctuation & grammar
Key Stage 2 combined at or above the expected standard is 64%
Attainment- % of pupils reaching a higher standard:
- 24% reading
- 17% writing
- 28% maths
- 33% spelling, punctuation & grammar
Key Stage 2 combined above the expected standard is 7%
Average Scaled Scores
Average scaled scores for:
Grammar, punctuation and spelling: 106
Follow the link below for the DfE Performance Tables for Rushden Primary Academy: