Year 2: Terrific Tigers & Brave Bears
Mrs Patrick teaches our Terrific Tigers and Mrs Bevington teaches our Brave Bears!
Our Summer 2 Topic is Towers, Tunnels and Turrets
See the castle ahead? Get ready to invade its mighty walls! Shoot a projectile with an archer’s aim! Head across the drawbridge, over the moat and up to the top of the tower...
Then dig deep, deep down making burrows and tunnels, just like the animals who live underground.
And finally… meet the dragons hiding nearby. Can you catch and train one?
Useful Maths websites:
- Maths with Parents https://www.mathswithparents.com/KWeb?startTime=1523815636751
- Sumdog https://www.sumdog.com/
- Hit the Button(mental maths games) https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button
- Espresso (school login required) https://central.espresso.co.uk/espresso/primary_uk/home/index.html
- ICT Games http://www.ictgames.com/resources.html
English skills websites:
Reading Eggs(pupil login required) https://readingeggs.co.uk/
Espresso (school login required) https://central.espresso.co.uk/espresso/primary_uk/home/index.html
ICT Games http://www.ictgames.com/literacy.html
Spellings, Homework and Curriculum Information: