Year 2: Terrific Tigers & Brave Bears
Mrs Patrick teaches our Terrific Tigers and Miss Bevington teaches our Brave Bears!
Our Autumn 2 Topic is Street Detectives
This way or that way? Where should we go? Up to the local shops or down to the playing fields? Let’s learn about our local community, looking at houses old and new and finding out how our streets have changed since our mums and dads were young. Perhaps your granny or grandpa lived near your school or maybe they worked in the baker’s shop?
Ready to roll, Street Detectives? Get your clipboards and cameras… it’s time to start investigating!
Tigers' Wow Start- The Mystery of the Missing Trophy
Tigers helped Mrs Wright locate our Academy Trophy. They searched the school and interviewed witnesses. Brilliant work detectives!
In English, we shared books written by our favourite authors.
Useful Maths websites:
- Maths with Parents https://www.mathswithparents.com/KWeb?startTime=1523815636751
- Sumdog https://www.sumdog.com/
- Hit the Button(mental maths games) https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button
- Espresso (school login required) https://central.espresso.co.uk/espresso/primary_uk/home/index.html
- ICT Games http://www.ictgames.com/resources.html
English skills websites:
Reading Eggs(pupil login required) https://readingeggs.co.uk/
Espresso (school login required) https://central.espresso.co.uk/espresso/primary_uk/home/index.html
ICT Games http://www.ictgames.com/literacy.html
Spellings, Homework and Curriculum Information: