Family Support Worker
Our Family Support Worker is Debs Francis.
Debs supports parents and carers of our children in a number of ways, including the following:
- Managing behaviour.
- Liaising with the School Nurse Team.
- Coordinating Early Help Assessments .
- Dealing with worries about how your child is coping in school.
- Signposting and referral to additional services (such as CAHMS, Sleep Solutions, 123 Magic Parenting Groups).
- Signposting to advice services (such as IASS and Community Law)
Debs is also one of our Safeguarding Leads and monitors attendance. If you you want to drop in and have a chat with Debs about any of the above (or about anything that you feel is impacting on family life) just pop into reception to make an appointment, call her on 01933 201200, or email her at the email address above.