Family Support Worker
Our Family Support Worker is Debs Francis.
Debs supports parents and carers of our children in a number of ways, including the following:
- Strategies for managing difficult behaviour.
- Coordinating Early Help Assessments.
- Dealing with worries about how your child is coping in school.
- Signposting and referral to additional services such as:
- School Nurse Team
- IASS - Information Advice Support Service for SEND
- Community Law-Drop In service and advice on debt management, housing and benefits.
- 123 Magic Parenting Groups.
- Solihull Parenting Groups.
- Domestic Violence Support.
- Sleep Solutions
- Specialist Support Service for Autism and SEND
Debs is also one of our Safeguarding Leads and monitors attendance. If you you want to drop in and have a chat with Debs about any of the above (or about anything that you feel is impacting on family life) just pop into reception to make an appointment, call her on 01933 201200, or email her at the email address above.